The Jonesboro clinic is looking for ethusiastic women who love helping others to be group leaders. If you are interested in more information or would like to become a leader please contact one of our clinic directors.
1. Stay Positive - Always reinforce the participants can't with a can, or won't with a will... If they have someone pushing them to do their best... they will work harder.
2. Devotion - for the time you are at the clinic, devote yourself to helping our participants.
3. Friendly and Outgoing - These women are skeptical about getting started in the first place, especially if they don't have a friend with them. Be their friend, reach out and get to know them. Always greet them at the beginning of each clinic and say goodbye to them at the end.
4. Focus - On them, not you. This is their time to shine, and your time to make them better. Come early if you want to get in a work out or stay late... but don't sign up as a leader if you want to get in a workout at the same time.
5. Knowledge - You will have so many women relying on you for answers. If you don't know something, look it up or ask another leader or a director. Be honest, don’t make up an answer.